So this just happened. You didn’t read that wrong. It does say $800,000. My friend is caring for her ex husband who has a rare form of cancer. In order for more treatment they need $800,000 up front. Please reblog and boost this. She isn’t asking for any money yet, but I think it is important for people to see what health care in this country really looks like.
Luna patchouli’s first nature, magic and spirituality giveaway
Celebrating life, new beginnings and positivity!
To celebrate reaching 1000 followers and, since I’m making a big step and moving, to new beginnings and the start of the rest of my life. Plus, spring is on its way! :)
So, I wanted to treat all of you beautiful souls and share some of my creations as well as give away some things I no longer need, things I think one of you might appreciate!
Here we go…
This is what the winner will receive:
1 handmade faerie hair wrap/braid (choose what you want on it!)
2 handmade sparkle mushroom brooch/pins (you choose the colours)
2 boxes of incense, patchouli (of course)
Some gemstones and findings from the beach where I live (shells, driftwood, stones etc.)
1 shell necklace
1 miniature zen garden
1 rhinestone ended sketching pencil
1 handmade crown chakra necklace (not that exact one pictured, but similar)
1 mini painting by me (not pictured)
15% off in my Etsy shop for life
And a few other things I’ll add along the way
2 runners up will receive a faerie hair wrap or a mushroom brooch/pin and a box of incense (you choose!)
So, here are a few rules:
Reblogs only (likes don’t count), as many as you like.. Spread the love!
To be fair…
This is for my followers so the winner must be following me.
It would be great if you could like my Etsy shop.
I will post anywhere in the world! But you’ll need to give me your address when I message you with the good news :)
I’ll be choosing the winners using a random generator!
I will be choosing the winners about March 31st, so you have about a month :)
Thank all of you amazing beings once again and here’s to the wonderful thing that is life! :) I’m sending you all positive vibes!
as sensitive to energy as i am, this meditation helps me tons!! i want to share it you guys….
**note i do not take credit for this, i highly suggest you check out http://howtoraiseyourvibration.blogspot.com for more on the subject!
CHAKRA FLOSSING EXERCISE TO CLEANSE ENERGY
Sometimes if I have had an emotional interaction with someone (encountered a soul lesson) and I feel I have contracted my energy or stored feelings in my chakras I will need to do a Chakra Flossing Visualization to remove the blocked energy out of my energy fields.
This is a very powerful meditation to clear your chakras. Whatever you visualize is perfect for you. When we visualize healing and ask for assistance from the spirtual realms we bring healing down into our reality. Our power to co-create is our imagination. Here are the general details of the visualization:
1. Say a prayer of intention. Any prayer will do:
“I command for the Creator of All That Is to please send to me angels to help me clear, balance and align my chakras. Thank you. It is done, It is done, It is done.” Visualize them surrounding you.
2. Begin your normal meditation with slow, deep, rhythmic breathing.
3. Focus your energy on the crown chakra. Visualize a white light above your head. Turn this white light into a piece of floss….whatever size ~ it doesn’t matter. Sometimes it will be thin sometimes it will be a large, fat rope. Thread this floss through your crown, all the way down your spine and out your root chakra. Now visualize two angels on either side of the floss tugging and pulling the floss as it cleans out your central light column. You may witness chucks of dark matter flying off….watch an angel swoop down to escort it to the light.
4. Move to your spiritual eye center. Focus on the color indigo. Visualize the chakra opening in the front of your body and out the back.Thread an indigo colored floss or rope through this chakra. Watch the angels pull and tug the floss through the chakra clearing out any blocks and escorting the debris to the light of God/Goddess.
5. Continue this same procedure through the throat, heart, solar plexus and sacral chakras with the appropriate chakra color setting your intention for the floss to clean out each chakra.
6. When you get to the root chakra visualize a red energy at the base of the spine. Turn this red energy into a piece of floss or a rope. Thread it all the way up the spine and out the crown chakra. Watch the angels on both ends tug and pull the floss back and forth as they clean out the central light column. Watch the floss turn into every color of the chakras…it is now rainbow floss…..cleanse as above. Give thanks for the healing. ♥ Sabrina
I SECOND THIS.
She looks like a sexy black widow
Photos by Marianna Orlova
Via Fashionably Geek
Love, love, love, love, love, love.
All the loves. Right here.